Anyone in San Diego want a free FJ-09 Tail Tidy?

#FJ09tailtidy
RotaryRyan24 has been fabricating and selling Tail Tidys for the members of the FZ-07 forums with great success! The price is low and the product works great!

He needs a test bike in So Cal and he is willing to give the owner a free installed Tail Tidy!

He is in Boulevard ca, 91905. Post below if interested in this awesome deal! Seriously, I have heard no complaints about his system.

Yep, that is Ryans FZ-07 Tailtidy. Everyone who orders these love em, no complaints and this is the best price!

Just need someone in SoCal to get in touch with me so that I can put them in touch with Ryan, and he will look at your bike, design a tail tidy and then install on your bike for free!

One concern I would have if you go with any "Tail Tidy" kit, and decide to use the factory saddlebags, fitment of the cases with the signals relocated and possibility of the visibility of the rear turn signals could be an issue?

Just something to keep in mind.

The tail tidy kit looks good, especially with the LED turn signals.

Just as @Cruizin stated I am trying to get my hands on a FJ09 so I can start offering tail tidys for them. I am located in the mountains just outside of san diego. If someone is interested in a scenic ride up to my shop, and a few hours of sitting around. They will be rewarded with having the first fj09 tail tidy, and a set of rear LED turn signals.

The Tidy fits easy, is visible and just order the Led's with the shorter connecting stems. Only thing is that like on all bikes, water will creep up because their is nothing left but your ass and the seat to catch it. So, maybe not a popular choice in Portland or Seattle. ;)

Ooooh, I was scratching my head for a bit wondering how the plate mounts, and just realized California plates are way different than BC plates. Shoot, guess these won't work for me when they are done. Only two bolts right at the very top of the plate to mount mine, and the plate is shorter, so even if I drilled new holes, the black back plate it mounts to would be sticking out the bottom. Oh well, a bike like this will have plenty of aftermarket options soon enough!! Damn that patience, apparently it's a virtue?

I just picked up my FJ last night. i am willing to offer my bike for experimentation. I am located in Long Beach and always willing to take a ride.

Cant figure out how to send a PM on this forum so not sure how to send something to Cruizin and Ryan.

Maybe ill figure it out.

Welcome to the site David!

To send a PM, just click on the members user name in their post and once the new window opens, over on the right will be a button to send a message or even easier - on one of the members post, click over on the "gear" icon and a dropdown box opens, go down to "member" and it will let you select to send a message.

Archived