What Helmet do you ride in?

Cruizin

• 2 weeks later...
I also have the Schuberth C3 pro in mat black and gray. It is by far the best helmet I have. My last favorite was a shoei 1100. This helmet is quite! You can hear yourself think at 90 mph. Of course you will pay for it. I don't think its food for the weekend rider because of the price point, but if you are a daily commuter I would look in to it.

Shark Evoline 2. Like the flip up, comfort, and internal tinted visor. It is actually quieter than other full faces I have owned.

I will likely get a Shoei Hornet X2 next.

My scorpion as much as I like the fit, had the de lamination issue on the cover near the vent and the shin bar is really close to my shin but not an issue.

Shoei RF1100 here. Fits my noggin great. Tried a couple of different Arai's in the past, never could find one that fit snug. That was some expensive experiment. The Shoei is very quiet and flows a lot of air.

Guest fzrcraig
Shoei RF1100 here. Fits my noggin great. Tried a couple of different Arai's in the past, never could find one that fit snug. That was some expensive experiment. The Shoei is very quiet and flows a lot of air.
I heard once that your head is either a Shoei shape or an Arai shape - don't know if it's true but my experience is the same as yours. We have the same thing up here with hockey skates - your foot is either a Bauer foot or a CCM foot, but I digress. 

Depends on my mood... in no particular order:
Shoei X-12 Martyr (for when I want lightest and (usually) quietest helmet with best ventilation - doesn't work well with my intercom speakers, though, so it's worn a lot less often now.
Icon Alliance (one of 3 different designs - Shakki, Nikova, Dia de Los Muertos - decent cheap helmet with fun new graphics all the time) - my usual go-to when I want visibility and attention drawn to my head
HJC AC-12 Carbon - was my wife's helmet for about 5 minutes, now my 'stealth mode' dark helmet
Scorpion open face with dark shield - for when I'm going for the 'riot police/Cobra Commander' look
Bilt helicopter helmet - hey, it was $69 with a drop-down visor and I look like a fighter pilot :)
Unknown brand carbon fiber half helmet - for when I'm on my M109R and am feeling less than smart, and wanting painful bug welts on my face by the end of the ride.
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

Guys, if you are gonna post helmets, could ya please post a link or a pic?
OK, you asked for it. The Bell RS-1 Airtrix Meltdown.
Ugliest helmet I ever wore. Good for visibility though, it gets noticed.
Looks like squid wear so makes me feel younger.
Really wanted that in the solid silver, but it wasn't imported here and needs the official standards sticker to be legal..
taste_this_zpss0suxmrn.jpg
Revzilla review: 

• Premium Member
Guys, if you are gonna post helmets, could ya please post a link or a pic?
OK, you asked for it. The Bell RS-1 Airtrix Meltdown.
Ugliest helmet I ever wore. Good for visibility though, it gets noticed.
Looks like squid wear so make me feel younger.
Really wanted that in the solid silver, but it wasn't imported here and needs the official standards sticker to be legal..
taste_this_zpss0suxmrn.jpg
Revzilla review: 

Looks familiar... 
Rally_2015_016_zpsmuh8tzrm.jpg
That's not me, but my buddy Derek taking my FJ for a ride.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

trambo, totally off subject - what bag is that on the back? Will it hold a full face helmet?
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.