HELP NEED BAR ENDS ???

1 hour ago, texscottyd said:

If the original poster doesn’t take those, I would be interested.   I’m running the OEM Yamaha FZ9 steel bar end weights on my FJ now… They work fine, but those Rhino Motos look nice.   

I actually have 2 identical sets. I forgot I had one and stupidly ordered another one. Then I sold the bike. Duh!

PM me to discuss.

• Thumbsup 1

IM NO GOOD AT POSTING PICS,,BUT GOT THESE FROM TST INDUSTRIES ,,ANYTHING WITH A SHOULDER WONT WORK SO I GROUND IT DOWN ,,DONT KNOW WHY THERE ARENT MORE OPTIONS FOR TRACER 

THANKS ALL FOR HELPING OUT 

image.png.0d6d010ca7c1b3104e015d7a8d6bc8f4.pngimage.png.19a5a37b3e0dec5f91d0d9df450b47a2.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Bill H

Went for a long ride yesterday (920 km) and for the first time I noticed a bit of handlebar vibration. Not sure if it was because of the long time on the bike or because this post got me to take notice. 

Do they really make a big difference?  I mean it just ads a bit of mass/weight right?

Thanks in advance. 

On 7/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, Bill H said:

IM NO GOOD AT POSTING PICS,,BUT GOT THESE FROM TST INDUSTRIES ,,ANYTHING WITH A SHOULDER WONT WORK SO I GROUND IT DOWN ,,DONT KNOW WHY THERE ARENT MORE OPTIONS FOR TRACER 

THANKS ALL FOR HELPING OUT 

image.png.0d6d010ca7c1b3104e015d7a8d6bc8f4.pngimage.png.19a5a37b3e0dec5f91d0d9df450b47a2.png

image.png

image.png

On 7/4/2021 at 5:17 PM, joe72t said:

Went for a long ride yesterday (920 km) and for the first time I noticed a bit of handlebar vibration. Not sure if it was because of the long time on the bike or because this post got me to take notice. 

Do they really make a big difference?  I mean it just ads a bit of mass/weight right?

Thanks in advance. 

I removed my handgaurds,, these are to a fill the hole after removing guards and adding some protection.,, these are not wighted so its probably a wash , I don't have any gripes about bar vibration ,,I do have complaints about engine vibration at 4900 to 5500 rpm that transmits to foot pegs ,,there are post about adding weights via the inside of your bars ,,

• 11 months later...