If someone is looking for a pair of OEM Panniers/Hard cases with mounts and key for the Tracer 900, I am selling

I sold my Tracer 900 and have the Panniers, key and OEM mounts for the Tracer . I'm located in Edison NJ.

No damage to them. Just normal (minimal) wear . They are black in color.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've been looking for a set of cases with the mount for them, trying to figure out if it'll fit my '16 FJ-09.

The motosport.com site seems to say the Tracer 900 mounts and cases would fit, but I'm not certain.

If they were to fit, and you still have these available, would you be open to shipping as a package? And what would you be asking?

TIA.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:02 PM, DR_DR3I said:

Hi there,

I've been looking for a set of cases with the mount for them, trying to figure out if it'll fit my '16 FJ-09.

The motosport.com site seems to say the Tracer 900 mounts and cases would fit, but I'm not certain.

If they were to fit, and you still have these available, would you be open to shipping as a package? And what would you be asking?

TIA.

I am not sure about the fit.

I have the complete set. Cases- mounts - hardware.

I can ship, but you have to pay for shipping.

i was looking for 500$ obo for the whole set.

• 5 months later...
21 hours ago, Codyc123 said:

Great. I'm picking up a standard tracer in a couple weeks. I'm going to wait until I actually have the bike in hand, but if you still have them I'll take them if you could do 500 shipped

Im not going to pay for shipping. Sorry.