2019 Full Factory Akrapovic System available

Hello folks.

Although I've enjoyed my time with the Tracer GT, a new machine has been ordered and is due to arrive in September. I'm trading the bike in, so, wondered if anyone was interested in the Full Factory Akropovic System? It would need to be someone within the UK and I would take your standard system in part exchange.

If of interest, post here or email me - gauld5 at gmail dot com.

PS. I also have the comfort riders seat and large Givi screen which I would be willing to also trade for standard parts. If no interest, then the dealer will get them, but I'd rather they went to club member.

Cheers and ride safe. John.

Edited by SortedGT

• SortedGT changed the title to 2019 Full Factory Akrapovic System available

Further. How I see this working - send me your standard exhaust, once received, I would have the Akropovic removed from my bike by our local motorcycle shop at my cost and then shipped back out asap. Price is by prior negotiation, obviously. Further discount given for the other parts available & shipped together.

The baffle on this system is and has been removed, modified - reduced in size by 50% - refitted and it sounds awesome! It, the baffle, simply bolts in and could if you wanted be put back to standard.

More on this link.

https://www.visordown.com/features/workshop/how-…-fit-akrapovic-full-exhaust-system-yamaha-tracer

Edited by SortedGT