Limey Turbo

• Supporting Member

I think I would rather have a BMWS1000rr or a V4 Panigale to get into that kind of HP. Normally asperated horse power is always cheaper than blown horsepower in the long run. Plus those bike's are set up to handle that kind of HP. Cool none the less.

• Thumbsup 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.

So awesome, but I could never justify spending that kind of cash on a turbo kit.  It'd be unspeakably awesome, but at 6k+ buy in, you could just buy a much more powerful bike - I mean, that's looking like around 20k for the bike and kit optimistically.  20k gets you into very beasty bikes.

With that being said, it's for sure super cool, and I totally respect doing it because you can :)

• Thumbsup 2

• Premium Member

With the air filter plentum velocity stack kit I was thinking wait a minute where they're mounting the ECU it's blocking direct air flow to the filter?!

I'd also never consider the Turbo but it's always fun to think about maybe a supercharger which gets rid of all the exhaust plumbing...

But if I wanted anything approaching that type of power I'd probably get the KTM super Duke special edition, the more recent model, it's the true beast!