2020 Tracer Parts for sale

Thanx for the tip. I took the frame sliders. I was really happy to find them because they're not available on Ebay any more. I got on the watch list but that was months ago and I'd pretty much given up hope. 

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, cwjb said:

Thanx for the tip. I took the frame sliders. I was really happy to find them because they're not available on Ebay any more. I got on the watch list but that was months ago and I'd pretty much given up hope

Your welcome.

Why haven't you piped up as a Chicago area rider?

We can always meet up and hit the Starved Rock area (however much I hate the boring ride down there).

Keep an eye out for rides I plan on coordinating next spring.  If you follow the Chicago area riders thread, which includes SE WI pilots, you'll see I'm out of action likely until next spring.

Enjoy the rest of the season with the other local forum members!

• Thumbsup 1

I didn't know there was a Chicago area riders thread. I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to online stuff- especially in the summer.  I'll definitely check that out though. 

I live about and hour straight east of Starved Rock so I'm out there all the time. Pretty nice ride from here. I  can also tell you about some nice rides in that area. I hear what you're saying about that traffic filled no mans land between the north and south regions of the Chicago area though.

Very sorry to hear that you're out of action for now and looking forward to riding with you  next spring. 

• Thumbsup 1

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
On 8/24/2021 at 8:22 AM, cwjb said:

I didn't know there was a Chicago area riders thread. I'm pretty pathetic when it comes to online stuff- especially in the summer.  I'll definitely check that out though. 

I live about and hour straight east of Starved Rock so I'm out there all the time. Pretty nice ride from here. I  can also tell you about some nice rides in that area. I hear what you're saying about that traffic filled no mans land between the north and south regions of the Chicago area though.

Very sorry to hear that you're out of action for now and looking forward to riding with you  next spring. 

I've been riding For a month and a 1/2 now believe it or not as a deferred my other surgery it's great haven't been down towards starved rock though up in Wisconsin today

Give me a shout next Spring and we'll get together