New 9GT Owner

Do you think the T9 is going to replace the Fazer?

Is the idea that the Fizzer is used for short rips about town and the Tracer is for longer rides/touring?

I think the T9 might surprise you. Drop the bags and that beauty can be a hooligan. 😉

Cheers,

Rob

• Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member

Yeah, great pic.

Welcome!  Great bike.

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• 1 month later...

Thank y'all for your comments. The photo is taken in Cheddar Gorge in the UK. 

Fazer and Tracer are completely different. Can't really compare the two bikes.

Has anyone ridden the Tracer 9 with the genuine Yamaha touring screen? Is it worth investing or should I look for the aftermarket replacement like GIVI?

Hi and welcome,I am also in the UK with the same colour tracer9 GT,Iv'e had mine for one month,i think the older model's screens fit so maybe buy a cheap used one to see if its for you,then you have not wasted a lot of money.There is an MRA on fleabay at the minute.

Edited by yamtracergaz
more info

8 hours ago, nimportequi3011 said:

Has anyone ridden the Tracer 9 with the genuine Yamaha touring screen? Is it worth investing or should I look for the aftermarket replacement like GIVI?

I am just waiting for Madstad, although I am interested in how good or not the Yamaha touring one is too.