Rubber footpegs for 2019 Tracer 900

• Supporting Member

Yes, ANY footpeg option for a Yamaha FJR (and other Yamaha motorcycles) will fit. And most come with the hardware as well. ONLY caution is you have to drill out the oem pin on one side. Do a search on this (excellent) website and it will be explained in detail.

This was one of the first things I did on my Tracer and also the FZ-10 I owned before. Well worth the time and a little money!👍

• Thumbsup 1

21 minutes ago, fjrchuck said:

Yes, ANY footpeg option for a Yamaha FJR (and other Yamaha motorcycles) will fit. And most come with the hardware as well. ONLY caution is you have to drill out the oem pin on one side. Do a search on this (excellent) website and it will be explained in detail.

This was one of the first things I did on my Tracer and also the FZ-10 I owned before. Well worth the time and a little money!👍

Same for the passenger pegs? Thank you!

I upgraded a few years ago to some FJR knock offs from ebay.  Just a few dollars and have worked very well.  Same comment as above - expect to spend a little time drilling out the old ones, but the new ones install pretty easy.  Springs can make the project a little challenging but are easily addressed by using a punch or blunt nail as an alignment tool during the install.  

Ride Safe!

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, roadwarrior said:

I went with the Yamaha MT-09 adventure pegs and love them.  Plug and play.

Ive had the same pegs on my bike for over 4 years now, they work great.  👍

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
15 hours ago, roadwarrior said:

1907508607_bikeII.png.4370987918245d2396

I have these fitted as well. Highly recommended. 👍

• Thumbsup 1

2019 900 GT, 1969 Honda S90

15 hours ago, roadwarrior said:

1907508607_bikeII.png.4370987918245d2396

These are great, but almost unobtanium now.  I've found them but they're upwards of $200 CDN, which is a pretty hard pill to swallow vs. the $30 Amazon FJR pegs.  It's too bad, because I'd really like the soft rubber to dampen vibration that collapses down onto nice spikey grippy pegs when you stand up and need good contact.  If you've got the cash to burn, and can find them at all now, the adventure pegs are absolutely great though.

Ah well.

$30 overnight from Amazon is fine, and they work great.  I've had mine for, what, two years now?  They're still in excellent condition.  Maybe a bit of wear on the rubber given 20,000 kms on them, but whatever.  

• Thumbsup 1
  • Sad 1