Yamaha Coupon

• Supporting Member

Yamaha sent me a coupon for $50 off $250 for Yamaha parts or accessories or labor to install Yamaha parts or accessories. My 2017 is just over 2000 miles and I'm thinking of doing the 4000 service early even though I brought her home new in 2020 with zero miles. Other than doing the 4000 mile service I am considering stocking up on some parts, fluids etc. Not wanting to miss out on a deal, what would the forum spend my $250 on?

🙂

YAMAHA SERVICE COUPON

Exclusively for XXXXXXXXX
bcc105c0-8a5c-4979-a234-552352c972d8.jpg ff1b6fbd-6086-449b-a011-8c35196bfa15.png

your next service visit
of $250* or more

*Minimum $250 must be comprised of Genuine Yamaha Parts, Yamaha Accessories, Yamalube or dealer’s labor to install any of the aforementioned eligible items. Applicable to any Yamaha with a valid VIN.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    
Coupon valid at any authorized Yamaha dealer located in the U.S. Must present coupon at time of scheduled service. Must be used in the Service Department. Not valid with any other offers. Coupon not transferrable; valid only for the person named above. Coupon may not be duplicated and has no cash value. Void where prohibited by law. Yamaha Dealer Redemption Instructions: Log on to YDS for redemption, click on Service > Coupons > Manage CSI Coupon Claims > Redeem New Coupon. Documentation must show repair order of at least $250 for Genuine Yamaha Parts and Accessories, Star Custom Accessories, Yamalube and or dealer labor at dealer's published rates. The invoice must show payments tendered and show the $50 discount to the customer. Claims not meeting these criteria will be denied.  Claim must be submitted no later than XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

• Supporting Member

If it were me, I'd look at chain / sprockets, tires, consumables in general.  Oil / filters.

PS perhaps heated handgrips

• Thumbsup 2

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, knyte said:

If it were me, I'd look at chain / sprockets, tires, consumables in general.  Oil / filters.

PS perhaps heated handgrips

I have the Yamaha heated grips, but like your other suggestions.

• Thumbsup 1