Banjo Size

Hello, I think the banjo bolt size at the calipers are M10X1.25. Is it the same size for the master cylinder or is it M10X1.00. If someone could shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Edited by justin

I found the answer, I hope it will help someone else. If the bolt is in the  Master cylinder & calipers it will be M10X1.25, any other banjo bolt down the line will be M10X1.00. Answer received from Spiegler

Edited by justin
  • Thumbsup 2
  • Thanks 1

• Supporting Member
On 9/10/2021 at 2:53 PM, justin said:

I found the answer, I hope it will help someone else. If the bolt is in the  Master cylinder & calipers it will be M10X1.25, any other banjo bolt down the line will be M10X1.00. Answer received from Spiegler

The only one I question would be the left front, which is a longer ‘double banjo’ to accommodate two lines:  One from the ABS module, and one to crossover to the right side front caliper.  

• Thumbsup 1

On 9/11/2021 at 10:53 PM, texscottyd said:

The only one I question would be the left front, which is a longer ‘double banjo’ to accommodate two lines:  One from the ABS module, and one to crossover to the right side front caliper.  

sorry for the late reply, I have been a bit busy. To answer your question, it would still be a M10X1.25, but a double banjo instead of a single. See the link bellow.

https://spieglerusa.com/brakes/brake-lines-accessories-tools/brake-line-accessories/double-banjo-bolt-20-00102-13.html

• Thanks 1