A few bits & bobs for sale

rlambke19

I have one fully working FJR bag (right side) and a left-side that is busted, but the lid is in mint condition. Now that I have a 2021 T9 GT, I no longer need them and would be willing to sell for a reasonable offer. Prefer local pickup. Not sure about shipping very far as the box is huge and would be cost prohibitive to ship.

Also - a set of Yamaha FJR bag liners - only used once or twice. These are the ones that Yamaha sells as liners for the City cases on the 2019/20 Tracer GT. I think they work for the Niken, Tracer and FJR. New, they are almost $200 CAD. I'd take $100 for them as they are basically brand new.

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/en/accessories/motorcycles/luggage-racks/side-case-liners/1MC-INBAG-SC-00?sourceCategoryCode=101

Lastly - an EvoTech rad guard for the 2018-2020 Tracer. Was on my 2019 for ~2000km so it's in very good condition. Pictures attached. $50

I am located in southwestern Ontario. Local pickup or meetup will get preference over shipping any of the above. Discount bundle pricing available. 🙂

IMG_2296.JPEG

IMG_2297.JPEG

Edited by rlambke19
update