Hard Saddlebag Support Brackets?

Fabrice

Hi Everyone,

I just bought a pair of used hard saddlebags on "eBay" and I believe they come from a grey 2018 Tracer 900 GT (this was not mentioned)! I own a 2015 FJ-09 and now the problem is to figure out if the hard saddlebag support brackets for 2018-2020 will fit on my FJ09. Would someone be able to help?

Much obliged,

Fabrice

New Orleans, La.

• Supporting Member

I am using the supports off a 15 FJ-09 on my 19 900GT. I did that so my heels weren't against the stock GT brackets/ passenger foot rests, hope that info helps.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

6 minutes ago, draco_1967 said:

The support brackets won't fit. The passenger peg mounts (where the brackets attach) is different between the two models. The 2015-2017 part# is 2PP-F84G0-V0-00.

Thanks a bunch. You may have saved me a lot of headaches. Now, the problem is to find some and it seems like a hard task ahead.

10 minutes ago, roadrash83 said:

I am using the supports off a 15 FJ-09 on my 19 900GT. I did that so my heels weren't against the stock GT brackets/ passenger foot rests, hope that info helps.

I may have to adapt or modify some current ones or is it simply impossible?

• Supporting Member
18 minutes ago, Fabrice said:

I may have to adapt or modify some current ones or is it simply impossible?

The brackets that I'm using bolt right on, one thing is I do not have any passenger pegs on the mounts. I will look for the part number but I think it's obsolete.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Well, I'm crossing my fingers as this part has been discontinued. I went to our local Yamaha Powersport dealer down here and they were gracious enough to give me a list of the few remaining stocks at other dealerships throughout the US. I called and out of all of them, one as the part!

• Thumbsup 1