Throttle Body Sync

• Premium Member
Yes, the Harmonizer is very accurate. Check it out if you haven't seen it. I highly recommend this tool. I will have to use the TB with the white mark as the reference cylinder and synch to it. With the harmonizer I can calculate vacuum to each TB. Not sure if those specs are in the manual or not. Of course, all of this is pre-planning as I do not have an FJ yet...........yet.
Mike
Yes, they are in the Factory Manual.  Should not exceed 1.33 kPa (10 mmHg).  They have the same white mark on one of the throttle body's for the Standard.  Thanks for the pointer to Gork at ADV. 
Steve
And just to clarify, the 1.33 kPa (10 mmHg) reading, is the difference between throttle bodies. And here is a digital TB Sync tool that does 2, 4, and 6 cylinders linky

3898749.jpg

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived