New Tracer 9 GT owner in Alabama

Hi Folks,

I'm glad to have found this forum, as my introductory post was actually a question. And it was answered, so I thought I better start over.

I got my Tracer about 3 weeks ago. I have a little over 1000 miles on it and so far so good. It was kind of an impulse buy since I wasn't really looking. But I saw it online and there was one at a nearby dealer, so I went to have a look. I guess I was hooked. Plus I thought it might be nice to have a bike with a dealer that wasn't 100 miles away for a change. Add to that a trip to NC coming up next week and I had to get it! Hence the quick break-in period (although that was pretty easy).

My riding buds have an FZ-09 and an MT-09, and love them. They were somewhat surprised when I got this as my bikes have mostly been European. But I'm enjoying it and can't wait to get it on a trip!

Cheers!

Craig

• Thumbsup 2

• Premium Member

Welcome neighbor!  Well, sort of.  I live south of Atlanta.  Where in NC are you going?  I'll be in Tellico next week.

• Premium Member

Cool.  I plan on leaving here Wednesday and heading up a day earlier than my buddies.  Maybe I'll see ya there.  I have a Black/Silver 2019.

Welcome - I'm just south of you in the Birmingham area.  Been thinking about hitting some of the N Georgia and E Tennessee roads.  Love my Tracer 900 GT on mountain roads but have only had it on the ones out west.  Takes a while to get to those.