SOLD. 2020 Tracer 900 GT For Sale - Includes Y.E.S. Warranty

colorider

After close to 60 years of riding 2 wheels, I’ve decided to switch to a trike.  With that, I’m putting my 2020 Tracer 900 GT up for sale.    

At just 3,400 miles, it is a solid 10/10 both cosmetically and mechanically.  Never down, not a scratch. Always garaged (or covered when not at home). Besides the great factory features of the GT (heated grips, cruise control, quick shifter, TFT display, etc), I have also added the following:
V-Stream Light-Tint Windscreen (plus stock)
MRA X-Creen Smoke Grey Windscreen Spoiler
MotoPumps Bar Risers
FJR Footpegs (plus stock)
Pyramid Plastics Fenda Extenda
GIVI Hand Protection Extensions
GIVI Sidestand Foot
GIVI Rear Rack and Monokey Mounting Plate
GIVI V47 Tail Trunk

GIVI MT505 TankLock Bag
GIVI TankLock Ring
Bag Liners
Paper Copy Service Manual
RAM mounts (2)
Evotech Radiator Guard
Brake Light Flasher Module
YES Warranty to 4/1/2025
SPOT Tracker (new owner will need to obtain subscription service, if desired)

Fresh oil and filter change.  Chain has been regularly lubed after each ride.  Tires are OEM and still have MANY miles left! 

Zumo XT, shown in pictures, does not go with bike.

Bike is located in Sidney NE.  Nearest major airport is Denver International and I can pick up the buyer if considering a fly-and-ride.   Clear/clear title in my name.

Asking $10,500fully equipped as shown ( w/o RDL)

Thanks for looking!

I can provide many more pictures via text or email.

DB61B07F-954D-4309-B053-DE7806E11820.jpeg

05E892A9-35D2-4C6C-B156-C2945890E5FF.jpeg

A8C8578F-5633-4099-A681-8CBA6F1ED633.jpeg

Edited by colorider
New lower price!
  • Thumbsup 1

You are tempting me!  My 2020 has 18,000 miles on it and this would be a good way to "roll the miles back".  However the Mrs would have major heartburn!  You have done all the things I have or would like to do.  A great bike.

Have been thru Sidney on the interstate and thru the town itself.  Have really enjoyed my time in and around western Nebraska.  My favorite gas stop.

IMG_0243.jpg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

• colorider changed the title to 2020 Tracer 900 GT For Sale - Includes Y.E.S. Warranty

The prices of new units keeps going up with surcharges and such. Save on delivery and setup charges as well!  

How about a final price drop to $10,500 as it sits (w/o RDL seat) and I’ll throw in 2 new oil filters and 2 new cans of chain lube - plus a nice travel cover!    

• Thumbsup 1

2 hours ago, Rdecae81 said:

unfortunately I bought my bike Sept 25,  just a couple weeks before this bike came up.  and my Son lives in Fort collins, Co so it would have been a great fly/ride.  Oh well my 2019 is still nicely set up

Yeah, too bad on the timing!   Maybe your son wants one as well!  😉

• colorider changed the title to SOLD. 2020 Tracer 900 GT For Sale - Includes Y.E.S. Warranty