Im back - kind of.......

pilgo

So, I'm originally from over the Pond in England , i owned one of the original MT09 Tracer 900/ FJ09 which i bought in March 2015 , i joined this forum a few days later , loved being on here but life kind of took over and I lost the inclination to use the forum.

Anyway , in the meantime , I married an American girl and have moved to North Nevada USA 

Obviously had to sell my beloved Tracer before I moved so I'm now on the hunt for another one.

Before that I need to pass my Motorcycle test over here which I probably can't do till the new year. ( I did have it booked for early September but unfortunately I was in hospital fighting off bloody Covid - not exactly what I needed after only being in the States for 3 months !! ) 

So I'm looking for another bike and while doing so this Forum popped up and it made sense to come back and see what's happening and what I've missed.

Sadly it seems to be a bad time to be looking at the dealers as they are asking stupid money for second hand Tracers , found a 2019 Tracer GT with 6,500 miles on in Idaho for only $2k less than it would of been new , + all the taxes and fees.

Hopefully I'll find a good private sale that's not over on the east coast like all the ones I've seen seem to be .

Regards , Pilgo ( Steve ) 🇺🇸🇬🇧

• Thumbsup 3

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

I just googled "tracer 900 gt for sale" and found a ton for sale.....especially if you are willing to drive a bit to pick one up. I see used bikes here on the west coast every so often, but they don't last for long. Good luck on your search, and welcome back......

16 hours ago, DavidS said:

I just googled "tracer 900 gt for sale" and found a ton for sale.....especially if you are willing to drive a bit to pick one up. I see used bikes here on the west coast every so often, but they don't last for long. Good luck on your search, and welcome back......

As it happens , I did just that ☺

20211120_124510.jpg

• Thumbsup 2