2021 tracer 9 gt

Korak

• Supporting Member

Mmmm. That's strange.They are listed as available on eu. site @ £50 here in U.K.

Wonder if they're 'not available' in U.S. ??

2019 900 GT, 1969 Honda S90

I see it on the eu site. I had to put in my country as U.K. Too bad I can’t order it. On the US site it’s not there. 
Let me know if you put them on and how the risers work. 

• Supporting Member

Will do. 👍

Can't understand why some parts/accessories are available in Europe,but not in the U.S.

They are the same bloody bike !!!😡😡

• Supporting Member

The EU site is a veritable candy store of accessories for the 2021 but the US site basically has only top cases and the touring windscreen. I have not found any aftermarket sites that have anything yet either and it has been out for a year now. I love the bike but I'm anxious to make some improvements like a more comfortable seat and engine guards. Maybe it is a supply chain issue but it feels like Mamma Yama is treating us like a third world country.😥

• Supporting Member

I like the look of the SW Motech engine bars for the 9GT,so ordered a set,only to told they are not available until JANUARY 2022 at the earliest!! I e-mailed them to ask why ??  Basically told them to get their fingers out of their arses and get the bars available a bit sooner as people are waiting for them. (me especially)🙂 As yet,they haven't replied. lol.

The GT is sold with side cases but inner bags are not available in the USA.  Yamaha USA site shows top cases but no stock and no racks to put them on.

I ended up ordering a SHAD  SH45 top case and rack for my 2021 T9 GT.  It wasn't an easy install but eventually it got on and is quite useful, you need to get security torx bits to remove the Yamaha screws.

Did you also look at the Givi topcase?  Does the top case work well with the side bags?

I see the top case on Yamaha's site and on Revzilla, however the needed rack is out of stock.

Edited by Korak

• Supporting Member

I ordered my  9GT last Thurs. I opted for front fog lights fitted by dealer. Dealer said he would fit them F.O.C. So bike all paid for. Guess what ? Fog lights are out of stock on Yamaha website. So it's a case of wait until they're back in stock.God knows how long that will be !! 😠😠

17 hours ago, Kenny A. said:

I ordered my  9GT last Thurs. I opted for front fog lights fitted by dealer. Dealer said he would fit them F.O.C. So bike all paid for. Guess what ? Fog lights are out of stock on Yamaha website. So it's a case of wait until they're back in stock.God knows how long that will be !! 😠😠

will this be a 2022 or left over? When is it expected?  My dealer wasn't even remotely interested in getting me a leftover 21 since they didn't have one in stock.