ROK 60" Motorcycle Straps

jcarruth

Been using these for many years, and am a big fan. They are very strong and keep constant tension on your load. For tying down soft luggage, or nearly anything else to your bike, they are superior to anything I have ever used, and that covers over 40 years of motorcycle travel. 

This past Friday, I was strapping down my soft duffel to my Tracer, and noticed that the elastic had pulled away from the buckle end of two of my (over 12 year old)  60" straps; the nylon was intact, and appeared to be strong, but I used another, newer pair that I had instead. 

On return from my trip, I contacted the company, explained what was going on, and they are sending me a brand new pair!

When they say lifetime guarantee, they mean it. 

ROK Straps

• Thumbsup 7

• Supporting Member

I got 4 of them for the loops inside my touring bags to secure the liners or whatever might be in there.  Love them.

Good to know they're a decent company, too.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member

I too have been using them for all sorts of things, not just on the bike.  A great little innovation and, as a side note, I believe that they are a proud invention from...

image.png.cddbec361bcf5b8ccca5612d06af0c5d.png

3 hours ago, knyte said:

I got 4 of them for the loops inside my touring bags to secure the liners or whatever might be in there.  Love them.

Good to know they're a decent company, too.

I have a set of the smallest ROK's I intend to use that way. Gonna put some non-skid on inside bottom of the lid. Hate that slump of contents when opening the bags. My long ROK,'s are bullet proof. Great product.

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, TomTracer said:

I have a set of the smallest ROK's I intend to use that way.

It was a bit of effort to squeeze the ROKs through the tiny plastic loops, but completely worth it.

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

They are great straps. I even use them for bringing home the christmas tree on the roof of the car each year. The elastic holds the tree without damaging it.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• 9 months later...

Me too, I used a medium length set this summer for the first time. Fantastic performance in an easily used product. Wouldn't go back and use anything else now after having used them.

Rok straps definitely Rock

Edited by HGP61