Hello from TN

philipcd3

Hi everyone, I am glad to be here, I've already seen how helpful this forum is, and I hope to be able to provide help to someone. 

I've been riding for over a year now, and I have had my FJ-09 for 6 months, and have just over 10,000mi on it. No real mods yet, but I did just throw on some new Pirelli Angel's and love the boost in handling. 

1126211842~2.jpg

• Thumbsup 6
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member

Very nice.  That blue is a great colour.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

Welcome, have been thru the western part of TN a couple of times.  Usually go out thru Memphis and just hit the corner.  I've looked at going thru Jackson on my way to Springfield MO.  Recently have been making a couple of trip a year out west, this year was three counting the trip to Topeka KS.  

• Thumbsup 1

Welcome!  

I've got a soft spot for TN.  Bought my first bike (83 Honda 650 Nighhawk) in Millington in 84 while in "A" School in the Navy there.

Liked it there, good riding.

Sadly they retasked that base and the dealer is gone. No more bunch of young guys rotating through constantly.  I bet 95% of their business was military. True of a lot of towns and businesses.

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
On 11/27/2021 at 1:37 PM, philipcd3 said:

NW, near Dover. And red is nice, but the cops like it too... 

Nice area. I was last in that area on the moto near the Kentucky Dam for the eclipse. 

DSC05726.JPG

20170821_144654.jpg

• Thumbsup 3
  • Like 2