2021 Tracer9 GT

yamtracergaz

I am selling my silver tracer GT,it will be 3MONTHS old on the 23rd,it has 1770 miles on it,immaculate condition in silver with an evotech rad guard,yamaha rack and 50L topbox with backrest and inner bag,the panniers have unused inner bags,all 3 boxes are opened by the ignition key,it also has the yamaha spotlights,these and the comfort seat will be on the bike if the 2nd price is obtained,it does 60mpg and if you are really going for it still achieves 57mpg,it is a great bike BUT i am used to another 40-50bhp and i miss that,that is the only reason for sale.£10,250 or £10,500 with everything.Bike is in Northampton,UK.

20211015_120531.jpg

Wow, that's a fast turnaround. Getting a Ninja H2R or  Hayabusa next?

Seriously I had a 150 RWHP bike for 80K miles and I don't feel my FJ-09 wanting. It's the lightness with that 115 HP. It does have a ECU flash.

I want a ktm 1290 super adventure,always planned to get a v4 tuono alongside the tracer but that's not going to happen,the tracer is just so easy to ride it does not excite me,i miss the excitement of my mt10,zzr1400 and ktm 1290 superduke.

• Thumbsup 1

I've recently done test rides with both the 2021 Tracer 9 and 2021 KTM 1290 SAS and the KTM did nothing for me. I'm just trying to understand and not trying be negative here, we can't all want the same thing and I'm sure you have valid reasons.

I just cannot imagine preferring the KTM over the Tracer. Getting back on my 900 GT after the KTM felt like a big upgrade and I was very surprised by that. And the new CP3 is even more refined... What is it that I don't get?

Anyway, I sincerely wish you all the best with your new bike.

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, yamtracergaz said:

I cannot understand why the GS is so popular

two reasons:

1. it pretty much defined / invented the dual sport market segment (as we know it today)
  2. two words:  "Charlie Boorman" and "Ewan McGregor" lol

Not that I'm disagreeing with you...

• Haha 2

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member
14 hours ago, knyte said:

two words:  "Charlie Boorman" and "Ewan McGregor"

Uh… I’m pretty sure that’s four words.  Two names, four words.  And since this is an Internet forum, it’s a moral imperative that we argue incessantly over completely irrelevant details, right?    😉

So, what kind of oil should I use in my BMW GS?  😇

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3