New Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket XL & Kathmandu Pants Size 38

vinnie

Hey everyone. I have two brand new items for sale that I could not return during the pandemic, which are unused and did not fit me. Both have D3O armor and are waterproof. I will ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous states for $10. If you are interested, best way to reach me is PM. I don't always get notifications on for sale threads.

First Gear Killamanjaro Jacket - Size XL - $350
SOLD - First Gear Kathmandu Overpants - Size 38 Short $250

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/firstgear-kilimanjaro-jacket?fbclid=IwAR3sfebCdZLmj4LYivOkg7Ypzxn2JaFc-1Q8L_EQmS-_-zM4Xn4lTKY6AjM&sku_id=1083758

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/firstgear-kathmandu-overpants?fbclid=IwAR0AHMUc_DesxDrrkS7dkR719D5NhwjPM5NKlcil_Dli33pHfCjECBkT948&sku_id=800637

PXL_20211208_025613758.jpg

PXL_20211208_025708731.jpg

PXL_20211208_025712741.jpg

PXL_20211208_025632175.jpg

PXL_20211208_025635220.jpg

Edited by vinnie
item sold

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Wow. That's a good deal on a great Jacket. I have one and love it. 

• Thumbsup 1

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
7 hours ago, vinnie said:

Thanks. I have it in size large and it's working great for me too. XL is just too big on me

How tall and approx weight are you in a L, and what size rider would you guess the XL would fit?

47 minutes ago, Heli ATP said:

How tall and approx weight are you in a L, and what size rider would you guess the XL would fit?

Jacket sizes have always been a tough fit for me, with wide shoulders and thinner waist. 5'10 190, but I wouldn't base my fit for yourself. To better help answer your question, attached is the size chart, which I think is pretty accurate.

Screenshot 2022-01-25 185229.png

Edited by vinnie

And I just got a new winter jacket 😞  I normally wear a large but since buying the Dianese airbag vest have had to go to XL to get room for the vest and expansion.  Just putting that out there is anyone is thinking of or just go an airbag vest you might need a jacket one size bigger.  

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Heli ATP said:

I am 6'1" 200 lbs. I normally wear an XLT (extra large tall)  I am long through the arms. In this jacket XL is perfect.

The good from first hand experience.

Weatherproof. With good armor protection. 

The bad.

Heavy and hot above 85* It ventilates ok. But it's a lot of jacket for warmer weather....  Some pics of me in it. 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

14 hours ago, fddriver2 said:

I am 6'1" 200 lbs. I normally wear an XLT (extra large tall)  I am long through the arms. In this jacket XL is perfect.

The good from first hand experience.

Weatherproof. With good armor protection. 

The bad.

Heavy and hot above 85* It ventilates ok. But it's a lot of jacket for warmer weather....  Some pics of me in it. 

I agree with these observations. I will add that I think it's unreasonable to expect this type of jacket to perform very well above 85-90 degrees (not saying fddriver2 was implying that, just wanted to add). I usually switch to mesh around 80-85, because I usually have it with me. I've worn the Kilamanjaro at 90F+ and as long as I was moving, it wasnt horrible, but it doesn't compare to mesh. 

Another pro is the wrist vent. I love having that. It makes a surprising difference for me on hotter days. 

Unfortunately, I don't think that perfect 4 season jacket exists yet... vents like mesh in the summer, is waterproof, and allows me to wear my warmer layers and heated winter layers too. 

This jacket, however, is a great 3 season jacket and could be pushed to 4 seasons in certain areas of the country. 

• Thumbsup 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...