Bagster seat for sale. Seat is sold.

cwjb

Selling a Bagster seat for the Tracer 900gt. It has the red stitching that matches the 2020 paint job. As near as I can tell that's not available anymore. It also has the Bultex foam upgrade. I took it out for 1 ride and decided it wasn't going to work for me so it's a brand new seat. If you want to save about $70 and a month or so wait I will ship it to you for $250 (lower 48). Located in Wilmington, IL. More pics available. 

20210521_155547.jpg

Edited by cwjb
Seat sold
  • Thumbsup 2

• 4 months later...

I've got a 34" inseam and 67 year old knees. My main objective was to get more room between the seat and the pegs. A couple forum members wrote that this seat sat a little higher than the stocker so I decided to give it a try. While it sits higher,  it is also softer so with my 200+ pounds pushing down on it I didn't gain anything in the seat to peg distance.

• Thumbsup 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/3/2022 at 12:12 PM, cwjb said:

I've got a 34" inseam and 67 year old knees. My main objective was to get more room between the seat and the pegs. A couple forum members wrote that this seat sat a little higher than the stocker so I decided to give it a try. While it sits higher,  it is also softer so with my 200+ pounds pushing down on it I didn't gain anything in the seat to peg distance.

At least it looks nice and flat. Piping is wrong colour for my bike but it sounds like it would work. Good luck with the sale.

• Thumbsup 1

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

• 2 months later...
  • cwjb changed the title to Bagster seat for sale. Seat is sold.