FJ-09 flash is ready! *Updated*

I got my ECU back and installed. It showed up at 2wdw at 11:50 am. hey flashed it, and sent it back by 4pm. Pretty outstanding imo.

The tune is great, I feel no lean spots. On/off throttle is MUCH smoother, and I've found taking off from stops is easier. Engine braking is less, but that isn't a bad thing at all. Much easier to modulate in corners.

I do kinda miss the ais popping though, I'm one of the odd ducks that likes it.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another happy 2 Wheel Dynoworks customer here as well! I sent my ECU off right before a week long work trip. I'd be off the FJ anyway! Nels and Co, attempted to contact me several times for payment info but my cell reception was poor. We finally hooked up and he was extremely patient, understanding and answered all questions fully!

My ECU was in my mailbox by the end of the week when I returned from my trip.

I used the photos provided in this forum for removal and installation was much quicker. I took pics of my own and may post later.

I only had about a tank full of miles riding my FJ-09 post purchase. But the slight surging around 3500 rpm that was very noticeable is gone. As Mangosmoothie said above: "The tune is great, I feel no lean spots. On/off throttle is MUCH smoother, and I've found taking off from stops is easier. Engine braking is less, but that isn't a bad thing at all." All in all I knew this would be a worth while investment.

Thanks 2 Wheel Dynoworks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Just took my FJ for a spin post-ECU-tune and WOW, the power is so, so much smoother and my aftermarket exhaust is 10x happier.

Folks, don't be afraid of getting the ECU out! Very simple process.

I'm so glad I got this and I can't wait to take the bike out for a longer ride tomorrow morning. Cheers 2wheeldynoworks!

Archived