• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Out of Hibernation

My bike saw the light of day this morning after nearly three and a half months of hibernation WOO HOO. All ready to head out to the MOT garage. I'm not usually an unnecessary bling adding rider but couldn't help  but add an extra bit of colour to take away the all black look.

latest pic.jpg

• Supporting Member
8 hours ago, HGP61 said:

(Solid Gold coloured valve caps)

My, that is extravagant 😁

I got out for a short ride today. 40deg F, and no chills with my Sedici ADV series two piece from Cycle Gear. 

Edited by Heli ATP

20 hours ago, HGP61 said:

Sorry, forgot to add the close up shot (Solid Gold coloured valve caps)

latest bling.jpg

Please, show some restraint. 😂

• Haha 1

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current

• Supporting Member
20 hours ago, HGP61 said:

Sorry, forgot to add the close up shot (Solid Gold coloured valve caps)

latest bling.jpg

Do yourself a favor, next time you replace the tires, get some right angle valve stems installed.  They make life so much easier when checking air pressure, especially on the front.  AND, they are available in gold. 😎

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/tires-and-wheels/k-%26-l-90-degree-valve-stem-p?s=1281661

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

4 minutes ago, betoney said:

Do yourself a favor, next time you replace the tires, get some right angle valve stems installed.

I was thinking of installing something like that, tires have done over 7,000 miles so will probably getting new tires sometime this year, probably pick up angled stems then. 

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
6 minutes ago, HGP61 said:

I was thinking of installing something like that, tires have done over 7,000 miles so will probably getting new tires sometime this year, probably pick up angled stems then. 

It might seem obvious but make sure they are installed facing to the right so you can access them when the bike is leaned over on the side stand.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***