MotoAmerica Superbikes at VIR

27 minutes ago, koth442 said:

I'll be watching from home. 

What a perfect time get together with the Virginia and North Carolina and who ever else FJ-09, Tracer 900 guys. Come on people. I want to meet you  guys. I love  my bike and have only had it for  not even  a year. I'm excited for the racing but meeting up with at least somet of you guys would even better. 

Getting to far away tracks is something I'll do in retirement. Meanwhile, I'll have to watch on TV. 

• Thumbsup 1

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current

• 4 weeks later...

I was at VIR yesterday and there was free parking for motorcycles. I found a 2021 or 22 Tracer to park mine beside.

Very nice. It's the first in-person look that I've gotten. 

20220520_132641.jpg

20220520_132712.jpg

20220520_132658.jpg

On 4/26/2022 at 7:55 PM, koth442 said:

Hopefully we'll finally get to see Petrux & Gagne duke it out.

I also saw that Petrux showed up to VIR and did a trackday like a normal person. 

Petrucci finished 4th just off of an all Yamaha  podium for Saturday's race 1.

Edited by Instinct28
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, koth442 said:

The Yami package is clearly superior in MA. 

Did you happen to see what happend to Petrux after the finish? Poor guy...

No. I'm going to look on YouTube and check to see if the full race is on there yet. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, koth442 said:

The Yami package is clearly superior in MA. 

Did you happen to see what happend to Petrux after the finish? Poor guy...

The R/M1 aint too shabby in WSK either!  It's just that Toprik & Gerkoff keep screwing up!

P-man just got blocked after the finish line and took himself out rather than hit the stupid dick who slowed way down; and the marshals and corner workers didn't lift a finger to help him!!!  What the f-ck is that about!  Cuz he speaks Amurikun funny and is on a pizza bike?

Can you tell I'm PO'd?  Petrux is such a nice guy and really a normal type who was given few breaks and made the most of it.  Plus he's human sized, like 6 feet+ and not an alien jockey.

• Thumbsup 1

4 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Whose going to Elkhart Lake (Road America)?

I may go but have to cage up there, because I'm still recovering from my latest surgery, if anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool...

Man I'd love to go. I might. I've got to look at the details more. I'll let you know soon 

• Thumbsup 1

On 5/24/2022 at 6:49 PM, 2and3cylinders said:

The R/M1 aint too shabby in WSK either!  It's just that Toprik & Gerkoff keep screwing up!

P-man just got blocked after the finish line and took himself out rather than hit the stupid dick who slowed way down; and the marshals and corner workers didn't lift a finger to help him!!!  What the f-ck is that about!  Cuz he speaks Amurikun funny and is on a pizza bike?

Can you tell I'm PO'd?  Petrux is such a nice guy and really a normal type who was given few breaks and made the most of it.  Plus he's human sized, like 6 feet+ and not an alien jockey.

Yup that really peeved me too. I won't be surprised if he doesn't come back after he recovers. 

• Thumbsup 1

'15 FJ09