Farkling and making it your own

Artieb

• Supporting Member

I like the red panel on the cases. Don't understand why they only come that way in Europe. I also wish all of the accessories offered on the Yamaha Europe site were offered here. They have about everything you would ever want to put on the bike.

• Premium Member

I've seen them first hand on Old Man's Liquid Metal 21 T9 GT but for some reason on your Redline's T9 the panniers look huge from the rear.  I have Shad SH36 panniers for my fastest red 15, and while their 3P mounting system spreads them out relatively wide, they still seem smaller and much sleeker looking?

Those are the OEM panniers?  What size are they?

• Supporting Member

Looks good.

Don't toss the stock tail fender, this bike kicks up so much crap you may decide the tail tidy isn't worth it and want to put it back on. It absolutely coats my topcase in crap.

1 hour ago, 2and3cylinders said:

I've seen them first hand on Old Man's Liquid Metal 21 T9 GT but for some reason on your Redline's T9 the panniers look huge from the rear.  I have Shad SH36 panniers for my fastest red 15, and while their 3P mounting system spreads them out relatively wide, they still seem smaller and much sleeker looking?

Those are the OEM panniers?  What size are they?

30L is OEM, it's gotta be the angle the pictures are taken. They are pretty streamlined in person.

• Thumbsup 1

• 3 weeks later...

They do look big in that photo,and now that the locks work the correct way are very easy to use and can leave them unlocked,my C-14 you needed key to open every time PIA

The Tracer bags are very light also and dont seem to move you around much at high speeds to restrict my use just got to swing you leg up higher on and off the bike