2021 HD FLHTP

Convair77

Ended up falling into a heck of a deal during this year's bike week, and found myself getting a bike I've always wanted and checked off a big bucket list item!  If anyone is ever looking for a steal on HD touring bikes, that have a lot of features, try looking at some new unsold Harley Police bikes.  The seat alone makes it lazy-boy comfy!  I'm pretty tall and it's been a night and day difference in comfort compared to my 2020 900 GT.  Now to find a way to limit myself to buying ALL the accessories and toys....

• Thumbsup 3

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, Convair77 said:

Now to find a way to limit myself to buying ALL the accessories and toys....

Good luck with that!  :)

A sincere congratulations!  I've had a thing for the FLH HDs ever since I rented a Road King in Honolulu, and spent a couple of days riding all over the island...  it was a really fun, surprisingly competent motorcycle.   I totally see the appeal of the bike, although I'm not exactly 'The Lifestyle' kind of guy.  

Yeah...that's my only gripe about the whole thing.  I don't want to be that guy who becomes an HD billboard.  That being said, some of the new whiz bang features of the police model are pretty nifty!  I'm trying to take it slowly and upgrade the essentials, like LED lights all over and maybe some not so offensive slip-ons.

• Thumbsup 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Cogswell said:

HD makes a great touring machine, I enjoyed the Road King I had before I bought my Tracer. Best part is dealer network while traveling if you do happen to need something.

I'm really loving it! I've heard that about the network as well. Fingers crossed I won't need it, but it's a nice thing to have! 

One of my best buds has owned 2 police edition Road Kings, would be the only HD I would ever own......and yes they were fun to ride but couldn't be my only bike. :)

• Like 1