Tracer 9 track impressions

It was around 17 degrees C which equates to around 62F and still the Tracer managed to make me look cool with both the front and rear tires getting some nice chaffing near the edge. And even when I felt like I was pushing it I still had plenty of tyre left, great feeling. Bike feels very stable and "dialed" when trail braking hard into corners. 
I promise the tyres looked cooler when i had just finished the day. This is after 3 days of normal riding d:

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Sunde
  • Thumbsup 1

Sounds like you had a great time.

The Ring, however, is a very busy place. And very technically demanding. Keep it rubber-side down, since I've seen way too many vids of guys being heroes only to lose it mid-corner and be seriously injured.

48 minutes ago, DR_DR3I said:

Sounds like you had a great time.

The Ring, however, is a very busy place. And very technically demanding. Keep it rubber-side down, since I've seen way too many vids of guys being heroes only to lose it mid-corner and be seriously injured.

Good advice for sure, it will be my 3rd time going there, and you are 100% correct the risk very real. 
 It is a blast however and unlike any other place in the world. 
Rubber-side down is what i am all about ;D 

• Thumbsup 2

Wow, what a great report. Thanks for posting.  Those tires look fantastic!

RE the Ring:  I'd worry about the auto  drivers and new bumps at corner entry!

• Thumbsup 1
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

19 hours ago, Ride365 said:

Good write up, but you can ride bikes on the track there without making them 100% track ready and not street legal? 😲

Not a problem where i live, just gotta put some tape on glass surfaces and you are good to go ;)

• Thumbsup 2