• Supporting Member

Stumbled across a site on the Yamaha Japan Niken page that links to instructions on how to make Japanese wool felt crafts (Amigurumi) in the shape of a Niken. 

E0529ABD-9B50-4DA6-B392-656CF19CC62A.png

71831A5D-74C3-429F-8992-1185932C1A70.png

19A76BDE-9D5F-42DB-ADAC-F1003ACD08B7.png

2019 Niken GT
"Motorcycles - the brand is not important, the fact that you ride is."

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, Heli ATP said:

So that's how you spend your Saturday nights? 😁

I'm super antsy from waiting for my bike to be back from the shop after almost two months of waiting for a part to arrive# supply chains are still jacked for what should be a simple part...😱 definitely itching to go on a ride. 

• Thumbsup 1

2019 Niken GT

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, maximNikenGT said:

I'm super antsy from waiting for my bike to be back from the shop after almost two months of waiting for a part to arrive# supply chains are still jacked for what should be a simple part...😱 definitely itching to go on a ride. 

Why not wait until the part is delivered before taking your bike to the shop?  Especially if its a non crucial part you could have been riding these last 2 months.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, betoney said:

Why not wait until the part is delivered before taking your bike to the shop?  Especially if its a non crucial part you could have been riding these last 2 months.

Supposedly the part was already ordered and was supposedly shipped and was scheduled to arrive. But that turned out to not be the case. Dealership is not that close to me and I was advised previously that recall parts are unusual in that once the part comes in I have only 48 hours to get the bike in shop otherwise they're supposed to release the part back to Yamaha Motors. Was traveling for a bit and thought it'd be settled by now...

• Thumbsup 1

2019 Niken GT

• Supporting Member
3 hours ago, maximNikenGT said:

Supposedly the part was already ordered and was supposedly shipped and was scheduled to arrive. But that turned out to not be the case. Dealership is not that close to me and I was advised previously that recall parts are unusual in that once the part comes in I have only 48 hours to get the bike in shop otherwise they're supposed to release the part back to Yamaha Motors. Was traveling for a bit and thought it'd be settled by now...

I have never heard of the 48 hour time limit but my local family owned dealer might do things differently?  They have always told me once the parts arrive, then they would schedule an appointment, for either recall notice or warranty claim.

Hope they get you back on the road soon, summer is here.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***