Hello from Minnesota!!!

Hey everyone, new member here just introducing myself!!!

Longtime rider, ridden pretty much everything, owned way too many bikes to list over the years and have finally decided it’s time to stop saying how perfect a bike the Tracer 900 GT would be and bought one. I picked up a “new” 2020 from a local dealer with 5500 miles on it in excellent shape.

I quote new because it’s never been titled so it comes with a full 1 year manufactures warranty and was previously the photo shoot/press Tracer GT Yamaha kept in their fleet of bikes. The dealership’s owner was looking for a ‘22 Tracer for himself, Yamaha didn’t have one but their rep said they had this 2020 so he took it but once it was delivered to him they found him a ‘22 so he’s buying that one instead and sold me this one for a good price. 

It’s 100% stock, and I am looking at a few accessories for it, but I’ll ask in the GT forum. Anyway, current stable is the ‘20 Tracer, my ‘17 Ducati Supersport S, ‘11 Triumph Sprint GT (the Tracer will hopefully replace this one), ‘10 WR250R, ‘22 Honda Navi, ‘19 Honda Monkey and I’m working on an ‘88 FZR400 that I’ve been associated with since it was brand new. 

Thanks for having me!!!

Edited by miweber929
Clarity
  • Thumbsup 2

• Supporting Member

Welcome!  Interesting fleet you have there.

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount