WTB: Corbin or Sargent for 2015 FJ

Like the title states, I'm hopeful someone has a Corbin or Sargent kicking around in Canada or the US (I have a US shipping address as I'm close to the border) and wants to sell. Ideally it has the Candy Red welting to match my FJ but black would be a-okay too.

I added stiffer foam to my stock seat but still end up with numb butt after an hour of riding. Had a Sargent on my VFR and it was great but I do like the look of the Corbin too.

• Supporting Member

There was a Sargent seat pair for sale here recently…  let me see if I can find the details.  Please hold.  

@JP3RKS - Didn’t you have a Sargent or Corbin seat for sale?  I can’t seem to find the post.  

• Thumbsup 1

58 minutes ago, JP3RKS said:

I've had both. Ended up staying with Corbin and sold the Sargent.

I think I saw another Corbin in the for sale section with the red piping. Check @Jfundo

Appreciate the idea but he's got a 19 Tracer and I've got the 15 FJ... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the saddle mounting points are compatible?

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, iamthedruman said:

Appreciate the idea but he's got a 19 Tracer and I've got the 15 FJ... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the saddle mounting points are compatible?

Yep… you are correct.  The FJ seats are 2015 - 2017 only; newer models are a different design.   

• Thumbsup 1

23 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Yep… you are correct.  The FJ seats are 2015 - 2017 only; newer models are a different design.   

Whoops! My mistake. Well, good luck on your search!

• Thumbsup 1

On 7/28/2022 at 11:52 AM, JP3RKS said:

I've had both. Ended up staying with Corbin and sold the Sargent.

I think I saw another Corbin in the for sale section with the red piping. Check @Jfundo

I've got the Sargent. I haven't tried the Corbin. I have broken my tailbone twice. The stock seat was very uncomfortable just 20 minutes in on my two hour ride home from where I purchased my 2015 fj-09. The Sargent is great. I took a 2.5 hrs ride to go see my Niece's and Nephew last month and I had some discomfort with about 45 minutes to go but it's a lot better than the stock seat. 

Edited by Instinct28
  • Thumbsup 2

@iamthedrumanI have a Sargent World Performance Plus (front only) I am willing to sell... about to list it in another post. Send me a message if interested.

20220730_091501.jpg

20220730_091455.jpg

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA