ERMAX /Motomachies Sport & Touring Windscreen

Shoot..I wish I would have seen all these posts before I ordered mine.  Oh well.  Just got my High Screen Windshield today.  I guess I won't expect anything better in terms of wind deflection.  As far as the screen coming into contact with the hand guards, like some of you already stated, only slight contact at full lock in the highest position.  I don't see it posing any problem while riding though.

I didn't mean to give an impression that it is not better than stock. For me it is much better even at the lowest setting I believe. When I ride with it all the way up and my Sena s20 and earplugs, I can tone the sound out pretty easily. I ride with a bell revolve evo and don't much airflow at all with it in the top position however. I can tuck a bit and it becomes virtually silent. I think the puig deflector would eliminate it all together. I still want to get a shorty screen for commuting and short rides as I enjoy the wind flow. But the long rides are brutal for me with the stock screen and buffeting.

I think you will be happy over stock for sure.And at around $100 USD its one of the cheapest upgrades I have done.

Archived