• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

G T Models only ,,anyone else notice when shutting off bike the

Instead of white ,,Every now and then ,far and few in-between when shutting off bike the Yamaha symbol is red ,,and once in a rare blue moon its red on start up ,,,I like the red ,,anyone know if there's a setting for that ,,or I'm I losing my mind 

• Supporting Member

I only have a vintage 2015 bike so have no right to answer but if I said could it be that the bike was trying to determine if it was night or day and that be a reason why the colour is different in some circumstances?

I await the potential howls of derision......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dazzler24 said:

I only have a vintage 2015 bike so have no right to answer but if I said could it be that the bike was trying to determine if it was night or day and that be a reason why the colour is different in some circumstances?

I await the potential howls of derision......

there's no pattern ,,its just random,12K miles I think I've seen the red maybe 10 times,,I've tried restarting and shutting off immediately but the red symbol goes back into hiding ,,I think its shy

• Thumbsup 1

13 hours ago, PhotoAl said:

LOL never noticed it in 24,000 miles but now going to have to watch for it.  Generally when I shut it off it a gas stop and I’m thinking about a break and not even watching.  

dont you shut it off at home 😂,,,sorry couldnt resist ,,but you have seen the white one right ?