Bridgestone Fall 2022 Rebate

betoney

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, draco_1967 said:

Perfect! I've been loving my T32s. And I love the AX41s for my ADV bike. I like that Bridgestone seems to do rebates 2x per year. They line up nicely with when I need to replace tires for one or both bikes...

I usually stock up and always have a fresh set waiting in the garage. 😎

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
35 minutes ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Thx!

However with my limited riding of late I have a set of T32, S22 & new version RS2s in stock!

Wish I had done the miles to need to restock 😞

I'm kind of in the same boat.  Not only do I have a fresh set waiting on the shelf but I have an extra rear rim that I swap out when going on a trip (one rear wheel for road trips with touring tire and the other wheel with a sport tire for all local riding).  Additionally, this year I bought my VFR so it is sharing road duty time with my FJ.  Both bikes recently got new rubber so they are set for the rest of the year.  I wont be needing to buy any more tires for awhile.

Interestingly, Bridgestone's prices have gone WAY up in the past year, I needed tires for my VFR and the Bridgestones were constantly out of stock this spring and early summer so I went with Pirelli Angel GT's which were almost $70 cheaper per set.

So far this year the FJ has gone over 5k and the VFR has gone 7k with another road trip scheduled in a few weeks.

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member

I also have an S22 front waiting to go on my VTR.

Not sure what about shape the doughnuts are on my 2nd VTR.  Likely will sell it though...

My RD definitely needs new rubber but I have a ton of resto work to do on it first but it and the XL1200S use way different sizes.

• Thumbsup 1