Greetings from Spain!

miguelix

Hello guys! I'm Miguel, from Valencia, Spain.

Just bought my '18 Tracer 900 GT in February with 21.000 Km on the clock. I've done a few trips since then and it now has 29.000 Km on it.

I'm super excited about the bike and I did some mods like Givi engine guards and MT07 OEM LED turn signals. I have on the way Wilbers shock absorber and K-Tech springs because I feel the stock suspension is so soft for me.

Here you have a pic:

Cheers!

IMG_2274.JPEG

• Thumbsup 6

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, miguelix said:

I'm super excited about the bike and I did some mods like Givi engine guards and MT07 OEM LED turn signals. I have on the way Wilbers shock absorber and K-Tech springs

Good decision on upgrading the suspension.  The bike becomes a completely different animal with high quality suspension.  😎👍

• Thumbsup 3

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Welcome, good upgrades.  I'm OK with the stock suspension as the softness works well when loaded and riding long distances on less than optimum interstates.

Some great info and friendly folks on the forum.  If you have a question you will get some great answers.

Us dono la benvinguda! Nice to have you here. Looking forward to hearing your experiences with your GT.

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current