Hello Nikeners

dpw818

I know there are a bunch globally, but since there are fewer than 300 of us Niken owners here in the US, I figured I'd hop on this forum and say hello.  Also a quick but big thank you to @maximNikenGT for his very helpful posts, which I've been reading before I decided to register here.

Does anyone have any additional info on the Furion Niken, whether this is being made and its cost?  I had tried some time ago to import a Qooder into the US, but it became clear that it was virtually impossible for a variety of reasons....so wondering out loud if there would be the same hoops for a Furion Niken (if even being made and it is affordable).

In any case, it's great to get on this forum with other Niken owners.

• Thanks 1

• Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. I too am interested in the Furion M3 Niken but expect it will be priced above the Furion Hybrid Yamaha YZF-R6 price of 30,000 euro which is pretty steep. 

https://motoridersuniverse.com/news/1254705-furion-m1-the-first-plug-in-hybrid-motorcycle-will-arrive-in-2021.html

• Supporting Member
On 10/29/2022 at 2:14 AM, dpw818 said:

I know there are a bunch globally, but since there are fewer than 300 of us Niken owners here in the US, I figured I'd hop on this forum and say hello.  Also a quick but big thank you to @maximNikenGT for his very helpful posts, which I've been reading before I decided to register here.

Does anyone have any additional info on the Furion Niken, whether this is being made and its cost?  I had tried some time ago to import a Qooder into the US, but it became clear that it was virtually impossible for a variety of reasons....so wondering out loud if there would be the same hoops for a Furion Niken (if even being made and it is affordable).

In any case, it's great to get on this forum with other Niken owners.

Glad the posts have helped. When I first joined the forum this was literally the only online forum I found for Niken postings that seemed to have a strong enough online presence (thanks to the Tracer community) with enough potential to begin posting searchable Niken topics in considerable detail as a resource for owners and future owners.

What I was encountering at the time when I first got my Niken GT was a lack of technical detail about the joys and challenges of owning a machine like this. Initially I figured it was because it was such a new machine that not enough time had passed to build up a database of owner experience.  

It was through the efforts of this and other Niken Facebook communities that I came to learn that it was more due to the low numbers of Niken production and resulting ownership that largely contributed to the largely missing online treasure trove of technical ownership information.

It was only after the community helped  confirm  the actual US production/sales numbers being less than 300 (through recall data from US government agencies) that fellow Niken ownership experience  (in the USA at least) will be  more similar to that of  ultra limited production super car owners and the limited number of techs who are capable of servicing Nikens.  

I'm happy to hear that this labor of love was valuable enough to @dpw818 to register and join our expanding Niken community. And I still have the fervent hope that someday we'll be able to have a Niken rally in the USA and meet fellow owners in person. 

441750A1-1B93-419B-ABA5-FF3F5EAA2F08.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2

2019 Niken GT
"Motorcycles - the brand is not important, the fact that you ride is."