Lifting the wheels, with no Pitbull stand?

• Supporting Member

Sorry for the delayed response. It is an Abba Sky Lift and it is awesome! You can raise the front end into a wheelie, the rear into a stoppie or raise both at the same time. It is on wheels so you can roll the bike around with ease. You can place the bike right up against a wall and store it out of the way for any length of time. No more jacks or lifts or ratchet straps. This thing does it all and I don't regret for a minute spending the money on it.

• Thumbsup 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about the Skyjack and the FJ09.  It says that it uses the swing arm points on the bike. On my bike I checked it out and there is a bolt head in the way,  the access is D shaped and nut on the other side. Does the sky jack have adapters that work on this? I don't want to order one and send it back as I can't use it.

• Supporting Member

The Abba Stand has these adaptors available,so would say that the SkyLift would be the same.👍

• Thumbsup 1

2019 900 GT, 1969 Honda S90

On 3/5/2023 at 12:35 PM, Brentinpdx said:

I have a question about the Skyjack and the FJ09.  It says that it uses the swing arm points on the bike. On my bike I checked it out and there is a bolt head in the way,  the access is D shaped and nut on the other side. Does the sky jack have adapters that work on this? I don't want to order one and send it back as I can't use it.

When you order a Skylift, you get one included adapter kit.  There are FJ/Tracer adapters available.  

I just ordered one with both Tracer and Tenere adapters. 

• Thumbsup 1

On 3/5/2023 at 12:35 PM, Brentinpdx said:

Here's the Tracer adapters:

image.thumb.jpeg.09cb56e2ecd11669cab9ff8b03c3da9b.jpeg20230318_153747.thumb.jpg.2818a75b344a410eb9aa7ac16a54e262.jpg20230318_153759.thumb.jpg.3013150dea431b942033c4a7ff6ec1a0.jpg

It's rock solid stable with them.  

• Thumbsup 1

19 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Obviously they must be removed to ride!

Lol well not reeeeeeally, they wouldn't interfere with riding but you'd certainly lose them.  They just sit kind of loosely in the holes, they don't actually attach to the bike. Was just demonstrating how they fit in.  The lift squeezes the two sides together holding those in cups, which allows the bike to pivot for the wheelie/flat/stoppie positions.

Max height straight lift:

20230319_154924.thumb.jpg.0cbac1ac1cf212142d4de14c16e5df8c.jpg

@knyteJust had to push down when releasing the lowering valve to drop it all the way down.  Lol. 

Edited by Wintersdark
  • Haha 1

• Supporting Member

Ha!  eh, new gadget, people watching...all good.  Thanks again for taking a moment for us!  Considering the size, cost, usefulness - these things seem like a great value.  I think you made a great choice.

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount