Proof is in the damn pudding. FJ-09 Dyno Results

• Supporting Member
Yeah, not my bike! Don't ask me, I just work here! lol
Have you (or anyone else in the shop) done an FJ-09 with the Yamaha/Yoshi Y-Series exhaust System (P/N 2SC-E46D0-V0-00)?  If so, what were the results (stock & flashed ECU, both before & after exhaust swap)?  Being that this is the only (as far as I'm aware of) 50-state street-legal exhaust swap for the FJ-09, I'm certain there are a lot of people interested in knowing.
You are asking the wrong person, Cruizin is the forum admin. You should contact one of the shops that does Dyno testing. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Have you (or anyone else in the shop) done an FJ-09 with the Yamaha/Yoshi Y-Series exhaust System (P/N 2SC-E46D0-V0-00)?  If so, what were the results (stock & flashed ECU, both before & after exhaust swap)?  Being that this is the only (as far as I'm aware of) 50-state street-legal exhaust swap for the FJ-09, I'm certain there are a lot of people interested in knowing.
You are asking the wrong person, Cruizin is the forum admin. You should contact one of the shops that does Dyno testing. 
Thought that's what I was doing.  He did say, "I just work here."  Thought that was an indication that he worked at 2WDW.  If not, my misunderstanding.  Personally, I don't have the Yoshi system...but I am potentially interested in getting it.  That's exactly why I was asking...to get info before deciding. 

• Supporting Member
Thought that's what I was doing.  He did say, "I just work here."  Thought that was an indication that he worked at 2WDW.  If not, my misunderstanding.  Personally, I don't have the Yoshi system...but I am potentially interested in getting it.  That's exactly why I was asking...to get info before deciding.
Send an email to 2WDW, they are super helpful and usually respond promptly.  I too would like to know what that particular exhaust makes on the dyno. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Send an email to 2WDW, they are super helpful and usually respond promptly.  I too would like to know what that particular exhaust makes on the dyno. 
Done...awaiting reply. 

• 2 weeks later...

This thread and section of the forum belongs to @2wheeldynoworks . They are a premiere mail in ecu flashing shop. They have flashed more Yamahas than anyone.

Read all of their posts and reviews inthis section, or just call them directly (425) 269-5332

they are famous on most every motorcyle forum. The company that makes the software that all dyno shops use in the usa is flashtunes ecu. One of their top guys left and now works for 2wheeldynoworks. They are the very best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
I just ordered one yesterday from https://www.babbittsonline.com.  Price was $846.44 which I thought was outstanding.  I too am interested in anyone can provide before and after data.  Unfortunately I don't have a resource in the Rochester NY area that could dyno my bike before and after.  Also,  recommendations on where to send ECU to be flashed???

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

I just ordered one yesterday from https://www.babbittsonline.com.  Price was $846.44 which I thought was outstanding.  I too am interested in anyone can provide before and after data.  Unfortunately I don't have a resource in the Rochester NY area that could dyno my bike before and after.  Also,  recommendations on where to send ECU to be flashed???
As noted above,  
Two Wheel Dynoworks. 
13209 NE 126th Pl #460
Kirkland, WA 98034
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Archived