Hello all

jcfaeecht

Hi, I have a 2016 Tracer 900 bought in August. I have been lurking on here and reading a lot of posts over the last few months. A great friendly forum.

I've been away from biking for 15 years, live in Aberdeenshire Scotland and am looking forward to spring and getting out on the road again.

Thanks JC

20220811_212046.jpg

Edited by jcfaeecht
  • Thumbsup 7
  • Like 1

Thanks, your weather will be better than ours!

17k miles and is in pretty good condition. I bought it privately and have the original plus 2 more screens as well as some mods all of which I like.

I have just installed a tail tidy and led indicators front and back after research on this forum. I took a number of pics and was going to do a how to write up.

2 hours ago, Heavy said:

Hi, from the Great White North.

Your bike sure looks clean.  Are the blue fork legs stock?

Thanks. As far as I know the forks are stock. I think that was one of the colour combos for 2016 bikes.

• Supporting Member

Hey, welcome!

I haven't seen that combo before...but I like it!

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member

Hello and welcome from the Land down under.  Looking forward to some scenery shots from your neck of the woods.

Bike looks great. 👍

P.S. Merry Christmas 🎄

• Thumbsup 1

2 hours ago, Kenny A. said:

Welcome,from another Aberdonian.👍 Left Banchory many years ago. Enjoy your bike.

Cheers. I’m not far from Banchory. I grew up in Echt and I bought the bike from a chap in Crathes