Shorty levers for 2019 Tracer GT

Aged Flyer

I would advise staying away from the short levers, but if you want ones that work perfect as do the regular size.......these are the ones to get! Yes I run these, fit better than OEM and work feel amazing.

https://avdb-moto.fr/shop/en/front-brake-lever/397-3610-short-brake-lever-for-yamaha-fz1-fz6-fz8-mt09-fz-09-mt07-fz-07-xjr-moto-morini-and-moto-guzzi.html#/136-colour-black_gold_adjusters

https://avdb-moto.fr/shop/en/clutch-lever/2135-9339-short-clutch-lever-for-yamaha-mt10-2016-2018.html#/21-colour-titanium

Edited by Ride365
  • Thumbsup 1

FWIW……Puig makes adjustable length levers. Thats what I have on my 19 GT. I have my brake lever longer than the clutch. Reason being is I can get four fingers on the brake lever when needed. I dont need four fingers for the clutch.

Also, Puig offers different color combinations on the levers. They have been on for over two years with no problems. 

• Thumbsup 1

Well, no problems means no problems. If the cc did not work with the Puig lever….. that would be a problem. 

What I did encounter looking for levers was some on line sites listed the lever for a 19 900 non gt as being the one to use on a 19 900 GT. Thing is the 19 900 non gt doesnt have cc meaning that lever would not work the cc.

I order a set for the Niken since it had cruise from the factory and only had one model not two like the 19 900 and 19 900 GT.

48 minutes ago, Aged Flyer said:

Thanks to Duckie and 684 for replying to my question, just need to know if the clutch lever still operates the cruise control for the ones you suggested looking at.

Yup they are plug and play, work like OEM....

12 hours ago, Manxkiwi said:

I found MT10 levers are a direct fit for the GT. I got the cheap ones (MT10) and they are a perfect fit (incl. CC).

Easier to find too I found.

Are those billet aluminum and fully adjustable?

Yes, they have the roller clickers for span adjustment and billet machined. I just got them from Ebay, about $70nz, a while ago now, so don't have a link to the seller. But I imagine there are plenty to chose from?

• 4 weeks later...