• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Looking for some accessories.

Rick123

Getting Tracer 900 and will need: aftermarket windscreen, top case rack, some luggage, luggage mounting racks and engine guards. If you have any of these let me know please. Thanks.

Edited by Rick123

LOL, I know this guy with some FJR bags that should hang right on to that Tracer 900 (if the brackets are there on non-GT)..... if you want them back, lemme know.  Or, if you want the smaller GT (22L) 'city' cases, I can keep my eyes open.

5 minutes ago, RaYzerman said:

LOL, I know this guy with some FJR bags that should hang right on to that Tracer 900 (if the brackets are there on non-GT)..... if you want them back, lemme know.  Or, if you want the smaller GT (22L) 'city' cases, I can keep my eyes open.

Unfortunately no brackets on this one. Lol. But for now I should be ok with just a top case. Thanks for your offer though.

Hey Rick.  Congrats on the new bike.  I have a GIVI windscreen I'm not using.  It came with my bike.  I switched back to the stock screen before even trying the GIVI (wanted to see how horrible the stocker was).  The stock screen with a clip-on spoiler works for me (benefit of being a hunched old man, I guess 😉).  Not sure how long the previous owner had it on the bike but it's close to perfect condition.

givi.jpg

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

4 hours ago, Heavy said:

Hey Rick.  Congrats on the new bike.  I have a GIVI windscreen I'm not using.  It came with my bike.  I switched back to the stock screen before even trying the GIVI (wanted to see how horrible the stocker was).  The stock screen with a clip-on spoiler works for me (benefit of being a hunched old man, I guess 😉).  Not sure how long the previous owner had it on the bike but it's close to perfect condition.

givi.jpg

Hi Heavy and thank You. Just thinking that maybe that I should try stock windscreen first. Also after some reading it seems like this particular Givi windscreen if it fits 2019 GT it might not fit 2019 base model. Does it come with all mounting hardware. Also how much would you ask for it? 

2 hours ago, Rick123 said:

Hi Heavy and thank You. Just thinking that maybe that I should try stock windscreen first. Also after some reading it seems like this particular Givi windscreen if it fits 2019 GT it might not fit 2019 base model. Does it come with all mounting hardware. Also how much would you ask for it? 

I think I have the stock one from my 2019.

Lemme check.

Rob 

6 hours ago, Rick123 said:

There was no hardware ... it was just bolted up, using the stock fasteners.

It looks like it should fit, no problem.

What do you think it fair?  $75 sound okay?

shield.jpg

18 hours ago, Heavy said:

There was no hardware ... it was just bolted up, using the stock fasteners.

It looks like it should fit, no problem.

What do you think it fair?  $75 sound okay?

shield.jpg

Hi Heavy. I just watched video and it shows it comes with extra support kit. Price wise it seems ok but I would like to check that stock first before I pull the trigger on it. In meanwhile, can you please measure it for me and let me know how tall and wide it is? I would like to compare it to the stock one. Thanks.

17 hours ago, Rick123 said:

Hi Heavy. I just watched video and it shows it comes with extra support kit. Price wise it seems ok but I would like to check that stock first before I pull the trigger on it. In meanwhile, can you please measure it for me and let me know how tall and wide it is? I would like to compare it to the stock one. Thanks.

Dunno about extra support, it was just bolted to the stock holes when I picked up the bike.  Everything lined up and seemed okay when I dragged it home.  Don't think I got it over 120 on the highway and couldn't see it very well in my mirrors but everything was still in place when I pulled in my driveway.

The previous owner had the OEM shield in a bag.

Measurements:

27" tall

19" wide, at the widest, near the top

18.5" wide, at the widest, near the bottom

14" wide, at the narrowest, near the middle

tr.jpg

givi.jpg

On 1/25/2023 at 7:52 AM, Heavy said:

Dunno about extra support, it was just bolted to the stock holes when I picked up the bike.  Everything lined up and seemed okay when I dragged it home.  Don't think I got it over 120 on the highway and couldn't see it very well in my mirrors but everything was still in place when I pulled in my driveway.

The previous owner had the OEM shield in a bag.

Measurements:

27" tall

19" wide, at the widest, near the top

18.5" wide, at the widest, near the bottom

14" wide, at the narrowest, near the middle

tr.jpg

givi.jpg

Thanks Heavy for the measurements and pictures. I’m picking it up tomorrow and will be able to compare it to the stock one.

• Supporting Member

Perfect timing, was just cleaning out my garage and I have my leftover top case + sidecases from the old FJ09:

I have a V47 top case with the brake light kit installed. NOTE: I don't have the wiring harness that connects to the wiring in the bike, you'd have to find that or email Givi and see if they're willing to send you out that piece of the kit . Keyed to match V37 sidecases below.

A pair of the V37 sidecases that are keyed to match the V47 top case. NOTE: I have and will include the inner liner bags in sale.

Also a Givi Outback 42 for if you want the guaranteed waterproof on a rainy day.

The V37 use Givi's rapid release holders which I think are pretty snazzy: you can take the entire racks off the bike in a minute with a single tool when you know you're just going out for a joy ride.

For the Tracer 900 the side case holders are PLXR2139, rear rack for is SR2139.

DM me if you you're interested and want pictures. The Outback 42 has some stickers from my travels, the V37 have a little bit of wear on them from catching bugs and small stones. The V47 is pretty clean.

I know I'm not technically in Canada but I am about 90 minutes from Detroit so I thought I'd mention it if you felt like making the drive to meet up or if shipping ends up not being a huge cost since the distance isn't that great.

• Thumbsup 1

17 hours ago, Rick123 said:

Thanks Heavy for the measurements and pictures. I’m picking it up tomorrow and will be able to compare it to the stock one.

Good luck.  I hope the roads aren't too messy.  😒

On 1/26/2023 at 4:03 PM, jthayer09 said:

Perfect timing, was just cleaning out my garage and I have my leftover top case + sidecases from the old FJ09:

I have a V47 top case with the brake light kit installed. NOTE: I don't have the wiring harness that connects to the wiring in the bike, you'd have to find that or email Givi and see if they're willing to send you out that piece of the kit . Keyed to match V37 sidecases below.

A pair of the V37 sidecases that are keyed to match the V47 top case. NOTE: I have and will include the inner liner bags in sale.

Also a Givi Outback 42 for if you want the guaranteed waterproof on a rainy day.

The V37 use Givi's rapid release holders which I think are pretty snazzy: you can take the entire racks off the bike in a minute with a single tool when you know you're just going out for a joy ride.

For the Tracer 900 the side case holders are PLXR2139, rear rack for is SR2139.

DM me if you you're interested and want pictures. The Outback 42 has some stickers from my travels, the V37 have a little bit of wear on them from catching bugs and small stones. The V47 is pretty clean.

I know I'm not technically in Canada but I am about 90 minutes from Detroit so I thought I'd mention it if you felt like making the drive to meet up or if shipping ends up not being a huge cost since the distance isn't that great.

Thanks for the respond. I do have V47 already but what you’ll be asking for Givi V37 set?

Edited by Rick123
Correction