• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What in the heck is that noise coming from the clutch????

I just picked up a new 22 9 GT last Wednesday and have already put 650 miles on it with 3 rides. And I just noticed the same thing. It's not loud it's just noticeable. I doubt it's an issue. This is supposed to be a very reliable motor. Ducati's make a similar racket, but those are dry clutches. 

2 hours ago, nomikem said:

I just picked up a new 22 9 GT last Wednesday and have already put 650 miles on it with 3 rides. And I just noticed the same thing. It's not loud it's just noticeable. I doubt it's an issue. This is supposed to be a very reliable motor. Ducati's make a similar racket, but those are dry clutches. 

You'll notice it the more you ride your bike and it's not going to get any better over time. Kinda dissapointing if you ask me. Either way I'm going to put the fix on mine in the near future.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Stylo Steve said:

You'll notice it the more you ride your bike and it's not going to get any better over time. Kinda dissapointing if you ask me. Either way I'm going to put the fix on mine in the near future.

A "fix" of a non-existing problem?

• Thumbsup 2

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA