Footpegs

I first installed the $11.50 Chinese pegs – those were OK, but then decided to go with the MT-09 adventure pegs mentioned at the beginning of the thread. See image. They are great and look good. Would not dare install the peg feelers (called “bank sensors” in Europe) as I am aggressive canyon guy and was grounding two previous footpegs. Have not touched these down (yet).
footpeg-small.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I was just told by yocracing.com that Yamaha no longer sells the adventure footpeg kit. Just ordered a set from Yamabits.co.uk we will see if they get here. 
I ordered mine from yamabits.co.uk... no problems getting here.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

That's great news. Thank you sir, and hello from Newnan neighbor. 

Parts came in on 3-16-18. Took about 15 minutes to install, and are a huge improvement. Thanks to the guys who figured this one out for me. 

• 3 months later...
Any idea's if the mounting hardware that would come with these pegs would work ok?
They are sold as Adventure pegs for the SCR950 here in Canada.

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/eshop/detail.php?sectionId=AC&groupId=19&subGroupId=10&categoryId=17&itemId=6344&unitId=4809&unitName=2017+SCR950&unitGroup=MC&unitYear=2017

Adventure_pegs_for_SCR_950.jpg

Even  if the hardware was not correct, would it just be a matter of finding a proper length (or one of those variable length) clevis' ...or are the springs difficult to make work if they are not the ones for the MT09?
2017 FJ-09 - Yoshimura Y-series Exhaust / MRA Sport Screen / Evotech Rad Guard & Fork Sliders / Custom LED Rear Tail Light / Lowering Links / Mirror Extenders / Low Seat / Tail Tidy / Shogun Swingarm Sliders - Touring mods > Madstad 20" screen (on standby) / SHAD SH36 Hard Cases / SW-Motech Rear Alu-rack - Mods not yet installed > Fender Extender - Mods on the way > MT09 Adventure Pegs / Sargent seats / Knuckle Guard leds / Speedtech Photon Flush Mount LED signals / SW Motech Frame Sliders

The heck with it...lol. Somebody else can inquire...and they are possibly just as expensive.

I ordered the MT-09 Adventure pegs from the UK. Hopefully I don't pay too much duties or taxes.

:)
2017 FJ-09 - Yoshimura Y-series Exhaust / MRA Sport Screen / Evotech Rad Guard & Fork Sliders / Custom LED Rear Tail Light / Lowering Links / Mirror Extenders / Low Seat / Tail Tidy / Shogun Swingarm Sliders - Touring mods > Madstad 20" screen (on standby) / SHAD SH36 Hard Cases / SW-Motech Rear Alu-rack - Mods not yet installed > Fender Extender - Mods on the way > MT09 Adventure Pegs / Sargent seats / Knuckle Guard leds / Speedtech Photon Flush Mount LED signals / SW Motech Frame Sliders

The heck with it...lol. Somebody else can inquire...and they are possibly just as expensive. 
I ordered the MT-09 Adventure pegs from the UK. Hopefully I don't pay too much duties or taxes.

Lol i looked at those this morning but the shipping rate to Canada was a deal breaker for me. I hope they work for you.

Lol i looked at those this morning but the shipping rate to Canada was a deal breaker for me. I hope they work for you.
I ordered (and installed) those on my FJ. Easy process and good upgrade. I don't remeber paying a ridiculous amount for shipping/taxes to the US.. hopefully it won't be bad for Canada either.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• 3 weeks later...

smiley.png
I as well said eff it and ordered these. Did you get any sort of order confirmation when you ordered? I haven't even gotten an email or anything I don't even know what order # it is. It did charge to my credit card though.

Also for those wondering it came out to $98USD
'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights
'19 Husky fe501 - cut off a few things and fixed the fueling

• 3 weeks later...
Got them installed today, shipping was right around 2 weeks which is not too shabby. Huge upgrade over the stock pegs and worth the cost IMO.

20180712_204128.jpg

'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights

• 1 month later...

Got them installed today, shipping was right around 2 weeks which is not too shabby. Huge upgrade over the stock pegs and worth the cost IMO. 

20180712_204128.jpgDid you get the MT-09 Adventure Pegs from yamabits.co.uk then?  I assume the order comes with everything you need for installation.https://yamabits.co.uk/yamaha-mt-09-adventure-foot-pegs.html

@roadwarrior - Yes and yes, do not miss the stock pegs one bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
I am looking for comfort pegs for my passenger that I can close when I am running alone. What would you recommand?
I bought these to add a couple of inches legroom for my partner. Very happy with them! Got mine in black. 

MGrip Billet 40mm Passenger Extended Foot Pegs Fit Yamaha MT09 Tracer 2015 15 https://ebay.us/ajtE4s

p><p> <a href=https://s22.postimg.cc/4uxne80e9/9-4-2018_11-39-27_AM.jpg' alt='9-4-2018_11-39-27_AM.jpg'>

Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000