Another aussie member..

Hi guys, my name is Nate from Sydney, Australia.
Will be getting a Tracer sometime in the near future, currently on a Tenere 660 and have about 85000 k's on it. Looking for a bike that'll handle my longer commute to work now. Doing about 650k's a week. Previous bikes have been mostly Yami's Fz6 (the real one not the castrated Fz6r version) Srx600, Tenere 660, Z750 (dinosaur model) And plenty of dirt bikes as well. After riding a customers Mt09 at work I wanted one instantly, just the fuel range that let me down, so the Tracer looks like the toy for me.
Can some lucky bugger that already has one of these fine machines measure the handlebar width from end to end? Curious how wide those Star Trek handguards are..
Cheers, Nate

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
Can some lucky bugger that already has one of these fine machines measure the handlebar width from end to end? Curious how wide those Star Trek handguards are.. Cheers, Nate

Greetings from sunny Brisbane, Nate.
O/a width is 920mm or 36.25". This is actually measured at a point just about 2" forward of the bar ends, not across the Star Trek guards, which are inset a whisker or two.
L of S

Archived