New member from Lancashire UK

Guest miktee

Guest miktee
Hi i have had my new red tracer since last saturday,done around 320 miles on it so far and i love it !, i traded a 2012 fz1s in for it,and this is the bike i should have bought years ago,sure it has a few niggles,but what bike doesnt,im getting 57 to the gallon at moment due to running it in,and spend all my time in standard mode at moment,plus the wife likes it,look forward to learning more about it on here

Regards Mike

• Premium Member
Hi i have had my new red tracer since last saturday,done around 320 miles on it so far and i love it !, i traded a 2012 fz1s in for it,and this is the bike i should have bought years ago,sure it has a few niggles,but what bike doesnt,im getting 57 to the gallon at moment due to running it in,and spend all my time in standard mode at moment,plus the wife likes it,look forward to learning more about it on here 
Regards Mike
Welcome Mike. I really love mine also and look forward to your ride reviews. Every bike I buy needs something, so this bike is no different.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest miktee
Welcome, it looks like there are over 600 tracers in the uk now,http://www.mcia.co.uk/Press-and-Statistics/NewReg_Statistics.aspx
Well i know my local dealer are selling a lot ,they are a chain of 10 in Lancashire area 

Archived