Hello from WA State

Hello, new member here. I decided to sign up after finding myself lurking here for the past couple of weeks. I don't own a FJ09 but am really interested in one. Last year I had the opportunity to ride a FZ09 during a Yamaha test ride day. I currently ride a 2006 FZ1. You can see where I am going with this but I'll save that for another thread topic. I have enjoyed reading other members input about the new FJ model and figured it was time to sign up. Nice website BTW.

• Premium Member
The FZ is a great bike, but take that bike (same motor), add a windscreen, larger fuel tank (200 mile range), LED lights, baggage mounts, a more informative digital dash, and better compression settings, and you have the F-Jay. I love mine and smile every time I hit the twisties on it. Have around 2,600 miles on it and the stock dunlop tire on the back is getting close to the wear bars. Do it, just make sure you get the faster red one. p3rry_zpsjpvxnqqr.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived