Rich's Custom Seat

• Premium Member
That looks very nice. Love the contrasting stitching.

I looked at their website... pricey, a bit rich for my blood, but as they say, "You get what you pay for".
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

That looks super comfortable... did you go to Rich's in person, or fill out the form and send the pics they request on their website? I'm a little new to this and am considering the options like rich's, corbin, sargent, saddlemen, trying to pick the best where I don't have to go there and be measured in person (since none of them are in the NJ/NY area).

Thanks rx2ride, I might just order one by mail... it looks like you had them redo both yours and the passenger seat, or at least recover the the passenger seat, would you mind sharing roughly how much the whole job cost? Also, do you find that it changes your hip angle so that you can sit back more comfortably? and do you sit any higher or lower than you did on the stock seat, as far being able to get your feet down on the ground?

I also started a separarate thread specifically on custom seats, to gather all the info I can :)http://fj-09.org/thread/1703/best-aftermarket-seat-option

No need to cough, haha, I've been to Rich's site and saw the weighty prices, I'm actually surprised it wasn't closer to 850 since I'd think the two seats on the FJ are considered a two seat pan... but my girl finds her seat in back perfectly comfortable, I'm thinking of just getting mine redone for the 450 price range.

Archived