Find out ECU Serial # without taking bike apart

Does anyone know of a way to find out what your ECU serial # is without taking the bike apart? 

I'm going to get my ECU flashed in person, and I'm not super comfortable pulling my bike apart. Worst case scenario is riding from Victoria, BC down to Seattle and finding out that 2Wheel Dynoworks doesn't have a flash for my bike!

I was possibly the first North America east coast flash 2WDW did. Out of an abundance of caution, when the serial came up "no match", at no charge to me they got a detailed reading and verified the flash prior to return mailing to me.

I would not hesitate. Call Nels at 2WheelDyonWorks for guidance.
2015 FJ-09, 2016 1290 Super Duke, 2017 150 XC-W (primary ride), 2012 DR650

I was possibly the first North America east coast flash 2WDW did. Out of an abundance of caution, when the serial came up "no match", at no charge to me they got a detailed reading and verified the flash prior to return mailing to me.  
I would not hesitate. Call Nels at 2WheelDyonWorks for guidance.
I did. If I'm going to ride down there, I need to confirm my serial number to be safe. They didn't know if there's another way to tell. I may have to suck it up and take the bike apart. Ugh. I just filled the tank...

Archived