Engine noise?

I'm new to the yami  triple so does this mill make this high pitched wine at about 45000 rpms only in 6 gear? Then when you crack 70 mph 5000 rpms it goes away? I have had 3 triumph triples and they have a bit of wine but not this much!

• Premium Member
I'm new to the yami  triple so does this mill make this high pitched wine at about 45000 rpms only in 6 gear? Then when you crack 70 mph 5000 rpms it goes away? I have had 3 triumph triples and they have a bit of wine but not this much!
Normal. What is with all the Be-atching lately. Fourth gear for me is louder, but STILL NORMAL for this triple> musicboohoo_zpsfb5qe2vh.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Wow 45000 rpm in 6th gear, you definitely need a 7th gear... :)
Mine whine as well, but i got used to it... I also had a Street Triple that whine also...
Actually i prefer to use 5th gear... On highway... Less vibrations in mirrors...

Archived